The following are the benefits that convince me to have a personal blog and put at least two hours a week on writing:
- Put together useful information for future reference.
- Improve my written English and developing personal writing style.
- Learn things faster. You learn the most when you teach.
- Share thoughts and interact with others.
There are, of course, many more other reasons to do blogging for other professionals and people who do business with their blogs. Each of the above reason is sufficient for me to start blogging. Here is a list of ideas that I want to include in my blog:
- Effective Leaning Technics
- Relationship and Communication
- A Book per Week Project
- Writing Guidance
If I come up with anything else, I’ll add it to this list later.